COZQUEST, LLC PRIVACY NOTICE
2. Information We Collect
When you provide information or communicate in any way with the Site, including but not limited to browsing or using the Site, posting comments, using the Contact Form, subscribing to the any newsletter or email alert, emailing, sending or uploading content including photographs and video (“Content”), we may use, keep or store some of your information, communication and/or Content (collectively “Collected Information”).
From time to time we may request that you provide certain Collected Information, which may include personal information such as your name, username, email address, and other information requested. We will not disclose any information that you provide to us except in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Notice.
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, or visit another website which recognizes that cookie, your device is able to communicate with the website and the website can read the information held in that cookie. Only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier as well as the website name. Cookies may be set by the website you are visiting (“first party cookies”) or they may be set by other websites who run content on the page you are viewing (“third party cookies”).
We may use the following first party cookies and third party cookies on our Site:
- Strictly Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Site. The Site needs Strictly Necessary cookies for it to work. If you remove or disable these Cookies, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to use our Site.
- Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies provide generic statistics on the use of our website by allowing us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how they move around and access the site. This helps us to improve the way the Site works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognize you when you return to our Site, and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies: This type of cookie records your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed or come into the Site on. Depending on the pages that you have visited, the cookie may trigger advertising for us on third-party websites either related or unrelated to our business. We may use this information may also be used for re-targeting or offer based promotional uses by us from time to time.
We employ commonly used third-party analytic services that may automatically collect and store information about visits to the Site. We do not have direct control over the tools these third-party analytic services use to collect data. We use this information to get a better sense of how our Site is being used over time so that we can improve them and make them more relevant to users and in ways described herein.
Please note that:
- Many of the interactive functions offered by the Site are dependent on cookies and disabling or blocking cookies may impact the functionality of the Site or result in an inferior web experience.
- If you've chosen to block third-party cookies on your browser, your cookie preferences won't carry over from the Site and vice versa.
- We have no access to or control over any cookies or other devices that are used by any third party advertisers or ad servers on the Site.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your Site and/or other Site on the Internet.
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- 3. Use of Collected Information
We may use Collected Information, including your name and email address, to provide service and support to you.
We may also use such Collected Information and the associated statistical data we and our third party service providers generate to deliver targeted advertisements to you and other visitors of the Site. We and our third party service providers may store or use some Collected Information for as long as needed, which may be indefinitely.
We may use Content in a variety of ways, including uploading to our Site.
4. Advertising Privacy Statement This Site may use one or more third-party providers (“Ad Providers”) for the purpose of placing advertising on the Site. Ad Providers use standard and widely-available tools for the placement and serving of ads, including those provided by Google, Inc. and its affiliates. Ad Providers publish interest-based advertisements on the Site; that is, ads that are tailored to reflect your interests. To help understand your interests, our Ad Providers will track your behavior on the Site and on other websites across the Internet using cookies.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that the Ad Provider stores about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
For European Economic Area Residents
If you reside in a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), then under the GDPR and applicable data protection laws you have the rights, among other things, to access your personal data, have us erase it, and/or restrict its further processing. If you wish to access or delete your personal data (if any) maintained by our Ad Provider related to advertising on the Site, you can contact us at the email address above. If you wish to see a list of the advertising partners we work with or change which of those partners track your behavior using cookies, click the ad preferences link at the bottom of the site. (Available in the EU.)
For California Residents
California law gives residents the right to opt out of the “sale” of their personal information to third parties, including for advertising purposes. Under California law, the sharing of your information with a service provider for advertising purposes could be considered a “sale.” To opt out of the sharing of your information for advertising information, click the opt out link provided at the end of the post. You also have the right to request from us the categories of personal information that we have shared and the categories of third parties to whom the information was provided. To make such a request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not share your name, contact information, or any other sensitive information with third parties, and the categories of third parties that we share information with for advertising purposes are supply-side platforms, programmatic advertising exchanges, and demand-side platforms.
5. Your Rights
You can request to receive an exported file of the Collected Information we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
The Site are professionally maintained and we take reasonable steps to protect any information in our possession. Because no electronic storage system can ever be 100% secure, we do not guarantee the absolute security of your information.
7. Links to Other Websites
You do not need to register to use or access the Site. However, the Site may make comment sections, Contact Forms, newsletters, subscription features or similar features available to its users. You may be required to register for these features and at that time the Collected Information you provide, along with info such as your IP address, will or may be captured in our databases and stored. When you prepare a comment, you also may have the opportunity to add the name of your website or blog within the submission form; if you do, your name as it appears in the published comment will be hotlinked to your blog or website. Should you choose to e-mail us, we will have your e-mail address and whatever other personally identifiable information you send to us.
Please note that if you post or provide comments, Content (as defined herein), or other information, any personally identifiable information you provide may be read, collated and used by anyone viewing them. As such, we are not responsible for personally identifiable information you may choose to make available through these features on the Site.
When you provide information or communicate in any way with the Site, including but not limited to browsing or using the Site, posting comments, using the Contact Form, subscribing to the Newsletter, emailing, sending or uploading content including photographs and video (“Content”), we may use, keep or store some of your Collected Information.
Visitors to the Site have the opportunity to sign up to receive communications from us, including email newsletters. These communications may include promotions and other information that we feel you might find interesting. Emails sent to you will also include standard tracking, including open and click activities. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications by emailing us at email@example.com, by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email we send to you, or by replying to any email we send you and entering the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.
We may amend this Privacy Notice from time to time. When we do so, we will update this page with the amended Privacy Notice. You may refuse to agree to the amendments, but if you do so, you must immediately cease using our Site. Your continued use of the Site constitutes consent to any amendment. You must visit this page each time you come to our website and read and agree to it.
10. Location of these Site and Service
This Site and Service is hosted and operated in the United States. Those who access or use the Site from jurisdictions outside the United States do so at their own choice and risk and are solely responsible for compliance with local law. If you are not a resident of the United States, you acknowledge and agree that we may collect and use your personal information outside your home jurisdiction and that we may store your personal information in the United States or elsewhere.
Our Site and Service are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Site or Service. If you are under 13, do not use this Site or Service or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name.
If a parent or guardian is made aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information through any point of contact, we ask to be contacted by email via the contact page and we will delete the information.
12. Legal Disclaimer
We reserve the right to disclose personally identifiable information as required by law, if we believe disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process.
Any inquiries about your rights under this Privacy Notice, or any other matters regarding your privacy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Terms of Service
To review the CozQuest, LLC Terms of Service, please click here.